Wednesday 22 December 2021

My Song

 Hi! today I made a song on chrome music lab. If you already watched the video you will notice it is a very continuous song, and if you haven't watch away! 


If you are wondering and pondering why I did this, here's why! I have signed up to a website called the Summer Learning Journey. The Summer want you to do more blog posts. Also if you are pondering about what I like about this song, it's definitely the repeating pattern!

Links!

Sorry if the song didn't play the music, because recording a sound with a chrome and playing music on the chrome, normally the chrome doesn't pick up the sound it was playing. But you can copy the beat if you want to. Just use the link I gave you.

2 comments:

  1. That is a long song Nate! GReat to see you completing a summer learning task. I like the way you have included links to the sites you used. Well done. It is a pity the recording did not work. I wonder if there is a solution to that. What if you played it in screen castify and then uploaded that? Do you think that would work? You should be proud you have found a work around solution anyway.

    Mrs H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Nate,

    Great job completing this activity and making what looks like an awesome song on the computer! Did you enjoy making music this way?

    The sound on your video isn't working so unfortunately I couldn't hear your awesome mahi. Perhaps you can try to record the video again and reupload it.

    Do you play any instruments? I play classical guitar and piano and used to play violin when I was younger!

    Keep up the awesome mahi. I’m looking forward to your next blog posts!

    Ngā mihi,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.