Friday 6 August 2021

The Olympic Games

 A few days ago I made an Olympic medal with Tinkercad. The medal had a diamond in it. On the diamond it had the Olympic rings. Above the rings it had a 1. Under the rings it had the word of the country were I live, New Zealand. Then a showed it to my teacher. My teacher said that I had to have something on the back of the medal. I don't know what, but I know one thing it has to have. The roman date. This is what it will be: Games Of the New Zealand Olympiad MMXXXVI. Do you know Roman numerals? do you know the other thing I need on the back? 

Roman numerals: 1: I    2: II    3: III    4: IV    5: V    6: VI    7: VII    8: VIII    9: IX    10: X

50: L    100: C    1000: M

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nate, your medal sounds really interesting, do you have a photo that you can upload in another blog post maybe? Yes I learnt roman numerals when I went to school. Maybe you need the country that the games were held in on the back? Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.